1. Each visitor must keep its ticket until the end of the Festival. Every visitor at the entrance to the territory of the Festival is registered and receives a tracking bracelet. With the bracelet, you can travel throughout the Festival. Leave it and again enter the territory of the Festival is only possible if there is a, unique, registered ticket. The bracelet can not be taken during all days of the festival. If you'll remove your bracelet, it will be canceled and you'll can not enter the territory of the Festival again. All persons found on the territory of the festival without bracelet will be immediately removed from the territory. All persons found on the territory of the festival with already expired bracelets will be immediately removed from the territory.
2. Counterfeit tickets are not acceptable and prohibited. Organisers are not liable for counterfeit tickets.
3. Persons under 16 years are permitted only if accompanied by adults.
4. It is strictly forbidden to take with and use drugs.
5. There will be camera storage on the festival (only paid). Price of hand luggage in camera storage is 10 UAH per day, the luggage space - 20 UAH per day. You'll may leave documents, cell phones, cameras, camcorders, pocket knives, keys and other small valuables. Do not leave explosives, drugs, alcohol and any other liquid, as well as weapons (including pepper spray).
6. On the territory of the festival you'll may purchase a variety of hot and cold meals and drinks at reasonable prices.
7. It is strictly forbidden to bring any drinks, plastic bottles, glass bottles, cans, weapons, knives, scissors and other stuff that can be classified as dangerous. The organizers reserve the right to personal searches. You'll may take with moderate amount of food in plastic dishes and packages.
8. Absolutely do not recommend drinking alcohol near the territory of the Festival. Outlying areas of the Festival will be patrolled around the clock by specially trained police patrol.
9. The fire is forbidden on the territory of the festival.
10. It is strictly forbidden to bring recorders, voice recorders, film and video cameras on the territory of the festival. Violation of this rule may be viewed as a crime.
11. Compact camera is only permitted for taking photos (soap holders small flat shape). It is strictly forbidden to bring SLR cameras, cameras with removable lens, a pseudo-SLR cameras and any other professional, semi-professional or similar cameras.
12. On the territory of the festival is only used the national currency (Ukrainian hryvnia). Currency exchange can only be made in the city.
13. Animals are prohibited at the festival.
14. Visitors are urged to collect their garbage in trash bags, which will be sufficient throughout the Festival.
15. Any unlicensed trade is forbidden at the festival.
16. There will be information window on the territory of the Festival. If you find a lost thing please give it to the information window and you can be sure that person who lost it will find it.
17. There will be point of medical care on the territory of the festival in which you can apply in the case of health problems.
18. All visitors must respect administration and service of the festival.
19. Organizers have the right to apply the following sanctions against violators of the rules of the festival:
- Verbal warning;
- Expulsion from the festival without refund ticket;
- Sending the offender to representatives of law enforcement.